Advantages and Objectives
- To ensure safety of investments the company has insured the investors money.
- Liquidity of fund at short notice at reasonable interest through invested chit amount.
- Customer satisfaction has ensured higher annual turnover within a short period of time.
- Computerised operations for speedy disposal and personalised service by trained, courteous staff.
- First ISO 9001:2008 Certified Chit Fund Company in South India
- Committed to continuous improvement of quality service
- Selection of good customers by weeding out defaulters among the subscribers, to ensure prompt payment.
The ObjectiveThe objective of Sree Gowri Ganeshaa Chits Private Limited is, to provide its subscribers, safe, secure and simple financial investment options, coupled with trustworthiness and easy liquidity of funds at short notice The constant inflow of subscribers who have reposed trust, has raised the company's turnover from a meagre Rs. 1.63 crore in 2002-2003 to a whopping turnover of 165 Crores by January 2016. With a team of well trained, qualified, professionals in the field to assist, the large investing fraternity and totally computerised operations, the company has carved a niche of its own in the realm of chit fund institutions, and that too within a short interval of 5 years
For the convenient of the subscribers collection for the chit monthly subscription can be made at their door steps in daily/weekly/monthly basis.Auctions for all groups will be conducted once in a month, time and date of first auction of the chit group will be intimated to all subscribers soon after the completion of the enrolment to each group. Ceiling on auction bid: 25 percent of Chit value.